The heaviness and tiredness of the legs It affects a large part of the population, especially the female population. Although it is not a disease in itself, that uncomfortable feeling of tingling, tiredness or even pain is a sign that something is not right.
Today we are used to a very sedentary lifestyle. we passed many hours working sitting And if we don't do our part to exercise for a while a day, our body notices it, also taking its toll on our legs.
What can cause tired legs?
One of the main causes why people suffer from tiredness and heaviness in the legs is mainly due to venous insufficiency . The veins are responsible for moving blood from all the extremities of the body to the heart and vice versa. However, the veins become deformed and lose their elasticity, making it difficult to blood circulation and, therefore, its return to the heart. In short, venous insufficiency is that difficulty sending blood back to the heart what it produces swelling, the appearance of varicose veins and a feeling of heaviness and tired legs.
However, tiredness and swelling in the legs and ankles can also be caused by a number of other reasons, such as:
- The obesity. Eating a poor diet or being overweight plays a very important role in the health of our legs, since it affects the walls of our veins, causing circulation difficulties.
- The menstruation. During the menstrual period Some women suffer from swollen legs, due to the hormonal changes that occur, so we should not be alarmed.
- The sedentary lifestyle The lack of movement in our day to day it can lead to poor blood circulation and therefore have tired and heavy legs.
- The pregnancy. Hormonal changes and pregnancy They greatly affect the swelling of our ankles and legs.
How to make our legs not tired
Sometimes, it is not up to us to 100% prevent our legs from swelling or feeling tired. However, there are a number of things that are in our hands to try to prevent and even avoid it.
Exercising daily It is a good way to make our blood circulate properly throughout our body and thus Avoid tired legs.
Drinking water is also a must. The thought of “I am not going to drink liquids because I am going to retain them” is wrong. Actually not drinking water achieves the opposite effect to what is normally thought in these cases.
Besides, now in summer we must try to avoid excessive heat , keep the legs up above the heart from time to time and massage legs to promote blood circulation.
Applying these tips you will be able to notice an improvement in your legs feeling lighter and healthier.
Happylegs, the perfect ally to avoid tired legs
As we have already mentioned, exercising daily It is a good way to make our blood circulate properly throughout our body and thus prevent ankles and legs from swelling , but sometimes we don't have a free minute left in our day to do it.
In happylegs We want to improve people's health and quality of life with fatigue problems in the legs. Thanks to the automatic movement of the machine, your blood circulation will be activated without making any kind of effort, achieving stronger and lighter legs.
- Its use strengthen your legs without making any effort.
- Eliminates inflammation on legs and ankles.
- Strengthens the cardiac functions of the heart , also in people with pacemakers.
- Its continuous movement achieves that no symptoms of tired or sleepy legs appear .
- Prevents the appearance of vascular diseases such as varicose veins and thrombosis.
- It improves your ergonomics , helps you maintain a good position while sitting and makes lumbar and back pain disappear, derived from a static position.
Now you know what are the main causes of your legs being tired and how to solve it, so... Give this a try! happylegs and start moving your legs!