As it is not the same to tell it than to prove it, happylegs wanted to make a study to expose the benefit of their machines . In it, Dr. Javier Tisaire Sánchez , a specialist in General Medicine , demonstrated the clinical benefits of Happylegs in patients with cardiovascular or peripheral vascular disease .
The study started from the statement that It has been clinically proven that abandoning healthy habits has a direct impact on the increase in cardiovascular diseases and their consequences . Faced with this reality, physical support systems like Happylegs They help remarkably to combat sedentary lifestyle . This aid is not only aimed at people with reduced mobility, but also at young people who do not have time for daily physical activity.
So, the study that we are going to show you from now on focuses on objectively documenting the performance of Happylegs .
It's about a prospective clinical study in which the benefits obtained in patients who have received Happylegs passive gymnastics care are observed, compared to those who maintained their usual treatment . Note that in both groups no pharmacological intervention was given different from that prescribed for their pathologies.
The observation period was dated six months with clinical evaluation at the beginning and at the end of observation. Regarding the treatment, the patients had to dedicate 60 minutes for three days a week in the observation period .
What benefits were observed?
First part of the period
After the first part of the observation period, we collected clinical benefits in patients treated with the Happylegs system, and earlier, in different types of patients.
- Patients with a history of peripheral venous insufficiency affirmed in the quality survey an improvement in the symptoms of the process such as the heavy legs , Tingling sensation and the decrease in inflammation in calves and ankles .
- in patients diabetics , especially those of reduced mobility , their glycemic numbers before and after the treatment period descended a 6.5% in the very initial phase of observation.
- They were observed drops in blood pressure of patients, improving their rate of ankle-arm pressure .
- In patients with knee joint deficiencies the mobility improved and the pain perception decreased notably.
Thus, the data provided by the first review confirmed the clinical benefits of Happylegs in your users compared to those who did not receive them.
Once completed the six months of the process observation and treatment, these were the results obtained by doctor herbal tea:
Behaviors of Fasting Basal Glycemia
- In the patients who underwent the Happylegs treatment, a average reduction of glycemia of 15% over the basal parameters .
- The reduction would have been greater if the daily time of use of the system had also been greater. For logistical and methodological reasons, it was even possible to consider the correction in the necessary medical treatment for diabetes mellitus with the consequent savings in drugs .
- It was observed a increased glucose consumption thanks to the passive mobilization of Happylegs.
Behavior of blood pressure and the ankle-brachial blood pressure index
He ankle-brachial index It is a diagnostic tool used for the assessment of arterial circulation towards the lower limbs.
- In patients who underwent Happylegs there was a increase in the ankle-brachial index which means an improvement especially in the arterial flow of the lower extremities and, in this way, an indirect reduction of the overall vascular risk .
- The doctor also assumed that with a longer exposure time to the equipment there would be an improvement and stabilization of blood pressure values .
Lower extremity return venous circulatory behavior
- When evaluating the sensation of heaviness , of numbness or tingle and pain of feet , ankle and legs , it was observed that all the symptom parameters referred to venous stasis that occur in people with poor return they had improved .
- A distinction should be made between those patients who maintain independence in their movements and those who have difficulties . In the latter, the perception of well-being was elderly since his incapacitation is greatly enhanced by the passive mobilization of Happylegs.
- In patients with a history of phlebitis either thrombophlebitis twin area there was a reduction of the perimeter of 9% less than in the initial basal phase.
Behavior of the locomotor system
- Patients who followed the advice hygienic dietary and the treatment doctor usual together with happylegs activity presented a marked improvement both in the survey quality of life as in the visual scale of the pain . In this way, as a result they perceived an improvement in the joint functional capacity , especially in the joints knees .
- It was also given a reduction in the joint perimeter of the knees and ankles from the patients.
Conclusions and clinical benefits of Happylegs
Refering to evolution of the patients observed in this study , making a comparison between Those who spent six months using Happylegs , as opposed to those who did not use their therapy, an improvement can be concluded in the patients of the first group:
- He Regular and continued use of the Happylegs lower extremity passive mobilization system produces an improvement in different variables .
- There are no side effects of any kind, or risk in its use .
- The benefits produced in its users are mainly due to the activation of blood circulation .
- The continued and constant use on a daily basis and several hours in different sessions increases the improvement and favorable evolution of the lesions .
- Patient testimonials demonstrate how Happylegs produces an improvement in cognitive abilities, in general organic functionality and in personal autonomy .